Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Non copyright music

Non copyright music

HC

Help:
Where do I look to find non copyright music to be used in video editing -
especially with an African flavour.

TB

"HC" wrote:

> Help:
> Where do I look to find non copyright music to be used in video editing -
> especially with an African flavour.

Type "public domain soundtracks music" into Google or Yahoo or look on eBay
for people selling public domain samples."

T.B.