Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > new Ghostbusters query

new Ghostbusters query

Dick Sidbury

can someone who bought the new ghostbusters two disk set confirm that
it's available with both movies in Widescreen. I accidentally bought it
at Sam's club without looking at it carefully and when I got home the
package says that GB is FF and GB2 is WS.

dick

tabernacle2002@hotmail.com

That was all I saw as well in Walmart when I purchased mine!

Mike

It's a misprint, both movies are in anamorphic widescreen

> That was all I saw as well in Walmart when I purchased mine!

Joshua Zyber

"Dick Sidbury" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> can someone who bought the new ghostbusters two disk set confirm that
> it's available with both movies in Widescreen. I accidentally bought
> it at Sam's club without looking at it carefully and when I got home
> the package says that GB is FF and GB2 is WS.

Yes, the packaging is just misprinted. Both movies are in anamorphic
widescreen 2.35:1.

Brian The Demolition Man Little

Dick Sidbury wrote:
> can someone who bought the new ghostbusters two disk set confirm that
> it's available with both movies in Widescreen. I accidentally bought
> it at Sam's club without looking at it carefully and when I got home
> the package says that GB is FF and GB2 is WS.
>
> dick

As others have said, it IS 2.35:1 Anamorphic Widescreen on both
of them. So no worries bud.

Dick Sidbury

Brian The Demolition Man Little wrote:
> Dick Sidbury wrote:
>
>>can someone who bought the new ghostbusters two disk set confirm that
>>it's available with both movies in Widescreen. I accidentally bought
>>it at Sam's club without looking at it carefully and when I got home
>>the package says that GB is FF and GB2 is WS.
>>
>>dick

> As others have said, it IS 2.35:1 Anamorphic Widescreen on both
> of them. So no worries bud.

Yeah, thanks to all who responded to my plea. Once I opened the package
the individual disk for GB claims WS on the back of it's cover. And the
picture looks noticeably better than my older copy. At 12.88 at Sam's
it was a satisfying purchase.

dick
-- I used the money that I was gonna spend on Sin City before the info
came down about a better version by Christmas.

Trying to query the Address table data of AdventureWorks database from Query Analyzer - need help! Learner ASP .Net 1 01-30-2006 08:58 PM
xpath query query David Gordon XML 2 05-18-2005 03:33 PM
A prior question about Real Ghostbusters John McDevitt DVD Video 0 06-01-2004 03:36 AM
Any word on Real Ghostbusters? Aaron J. Bossig DVD Video 6 05-17-2004 05:41 AM

Advertisments