Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > SIN CITY deluxe 2disc DVD coming "fairly quick"

SIN CITY deluxe 2disc DVD coming "fairly quick"

Goro

The barebones edition release this coming tuesday. The stuff in the
Deluxe 2disc sounds really cool, it sounds like there is a TON of extra
scenes loaded in.

http://dvd.ign.com/articles/641/641160p1.html

notable:

With this one, they are already putting out one that comes out [August
16] that is just bare bones. I had not put anything extra on that,
because I didn't have time to finish my DVD extras. They will put that
out four months later because of piracy and stuff like that, and they
actually don't put anything on there so that they know, 'well, this
isn't the real DVD.'

The real DVD should come out fairly quick, [and] it's the one that will
be obviously the double-disc set with all of the goodies on it.

-goro-

The Man Behind The Curtain

Wow, I'm so surprised!

John

Brian The Demolition Man Little

Goro wrote:
> The real DVD should come out fairly quick, [and] it's the one that
> will be obviously the double-disc set with all of the goodies on it.

Looks like I will be waiting then.

Brian The Demolition Man Little

kaydigi

"Brian The Demolition Man Little" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Goro wrote:
>> The real DVD should come out fairly quick, [and] it's the one that
>> will be obviously the double-disc set with all of the goodies on it.

> Looks like I will be waiting then.
>
> Brian The Demolition Man Little

Me too