Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Difficulty

Difficulty

Kyle

Hello all,

How hard is it to pass these exams without attending a class and only using
study guides? I am starting on the MCSE track and look to obtain the MCSA
along the way. I have not taken any exam yet.

Thank you,

Kyle

Christopher A. Blanchard

If you know the book inside out in theory, you will be fine, but I found
through my experience that 10-15% of the questions were not covered in the
Microsoft Press books so don't expect perfection. Personally if you going
book only route I strongly recommend gettting the MS Press book along with
at least one other. There are enough mistakes in the MS books to screw you
good.

"Kyle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:O6DL$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello all,
>
> How hard is it to pass these exams without attending a class and only

using
> study guides? I am starting on the MCSE track and look to obtain the MCSA
> along the way. I have not taken any exam yet.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Kyle

Renew IP Address Difficulty =?Utf-8?B?TWVnYW4gUg==?= Wireless Networking 3 08-13-2008 04:26 PM
Difficulty repairing a lost connection =?Utf-8?B?Ry1NQUM=?= Wireless Networking 0 11-17-2005 03:36 PM
70-315 test difficulty phatrice MCSD 2 05-02-2004 01:55 AM
MCSE electives ranked by difficulty GregB369 MCSE 7 04-13-2004 06:33 PM
Difficulty level gauge for Microsoft Certification curious Microsoft Certification 3 09-20-2003 06:43 PM

Advertisments