Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > I collect credit card information

I collect credit card information

author&producer@prevent_identy_theft.com

I collect credit card information.

Please send me your credit card numbers and all the other info on your
card. After I receive 25,000 credit card numbers I intend to make a
DVD movie about identity theft and place every one of these credit
card numbers in the movie as subliminal messages.

Send your credit card info today so this much needed movie can be
produced soon. Just post the info on this newsgroup.

WinField

Chuck-E-Cheese Token # 123456789-100
Lucky Penny #-Abraham Lincoln

Should I find myself an agent to do future deals from this DVD movie?

- Winfield

author&producer@prevent_identy_theft.com wrote:
> I collect credit card information.
>
> Please send me your credit card numbers and all the other info on your
> card. After I receive 25,000 credit card numbers I intend to make a
> DVD movie about identity theft and place every one of these credit
> card numbers in the movie as subliminal messages.
>
> Send your credit card info today so this much needed movie can be
> produced soon. Just post the info on this newsgroup.

oompa loompa

sounds good, mine is on its way...you dolt.

"WinField" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Chuck-E-Cheese Token # 123456789-100
> Lucky Penny #-Abraham Lincoln
>
> Should I find myself an agent to do future deals from this DVD movie?
>
> - Winfield
>

> author&producer@prevent_identy_theft.com wrote:
>> I collect credit card information.
>>
>> Please send me your credit card numbers and all the other info on your
>> card. After I receive 25,000 credit card numbers I intend to make a
>> DVD movie about identity theft and place every one of these credit
>> card numbers in the movie as subliminal messages.
>>
>> Send your credit card info today so this much needed movie can be
>> produced soon. Just post the info on this newsgroup.

Dick Sidbury

author&producer@prevent_identy_theft.com wrote:
> I collect credit card information.
>
> Please send me your credit card numbers and all the other info on your
> card. After I receive 25,000 credit card numbers I intend to make a
> DVD movie about identity theft and place every one of these credit
> card numbers in the movie as subliminal messages.
>
> Send your credit card info today so this much needed movie can be
> produced soon. Just post the info on this newsgroup.

I think that this is a valuable project. So I'm willing to help. I've
been a long time user of American Express cards exclusively

Name: Larson E. Whipsnade
No: 1
Address: 1313 Blueview Terrace

HTH