Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > I need to make illegal copies of dvd movies

Reply
Thread Tools

I need to make illegal copies of dvd movies

 
 
ex-con@noneofyourbusiness.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-07-2005
I need to make illegal copies of dvd movies.

The reason I need to do this is because the movies are not mine.
Last week I went to Best Buy and stuffed 46 dvd movies down my pants
and ran out of the store.

I plan to return all the movies as soon as I make copies of them,
since I am not a thief.

Before I can make copies, I need to get my hands on a dvd copying
machine. I am not sure what a machine to copy dvd's looks like.
Can someone please tell me what a dvd copy machine looks like so I can
go to Best Buy and stuff one down my pants. Yes, I will return it. I
am not a thief.

EC

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Justin
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-07-2005
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote on [Sun, 07 Aug 2005 14:58:43 -0500]:
> I need to make illegal copies of dvd movies.
>
> The reason I need to do this is because the movies are not mine.
> Last week I went to Best Buy and stuffed 46 dvd movies down my pants
> and ran out of the store.
>
> I plan to return all the movies as soon as I make copies of them,
> since I am not a thief.
>
> Before I can make copies, I need to get my hands on a dvd copying
> machine. I am not sure what a machine to copy dvd's looks like.
> Can someone please tell me what a dvd copy machine looks like so I can
> go to Best Buy and stuff one down my pants. Yes, I will return it. I
> am not a thief.


Yeah, and nobody is losing any money because you wouldn't have bought it
anyway!
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
TokaMundo
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-07-2005
On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 14:58:43 -0500, (E-Mail Removed) Gave
us:

>I need to make illegal copies of dvd movies.


You're a retard.
>
>The reason I need to do this is because the movies are not mine.


Probably because you are too retarded to make enough money to buy
them.

>Last week I went to Best Buy and stuffed 46 dvd movies down my pants
>and ran out of the store.


Scratch that, you're a total retard.

>I plan to return all the movies as soon as I make copies of them,
>since I am not a thief.


Yes, you are, retard.

>Before I can make copies, I need to get my hands on a dvd copying
>machine.


You're too retarded to use such a device.

> I am not sure what a machine to copy dvd's looks like.


See what I mean?

>Can someone please tell me what a dvd copy machine looks like so I can
>go to Best Buy and stuff one down my pants. Yes, I will return it. I
>am not a thief.


You're too retarded to take on such an intricate operation.
 
Reply With Quote
 
TokaMundo
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-07-2005
On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 20:26:40 GMT, Justin <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave
us:

>(E-Mail Removed) wrote on [Sun, 07 Aug 2005 14:58:43 -0500]:
>> I need to make illegal copies of dvd movies.
>>
>> The reason I need to do this is because the movies are not mine.
>> Last week I went to Best Buy and stuffed 46 dvd movies down my pants
>> and ran out of the store.
>>
>> I plan to return all the movies as soon as I make copies of them,
>> since I am not a thief.
>>
>> Before I can make copies, I need to get my hands on a dvd copying
>> machine. I am not sure what a machine to copy dvd's looks like.
>> Can someone please tell me what a dvd copy machine looks like so I can
>> go to Best Buy and stuff one down my pants. Yes, I will return it. I
>> am not a thief.

>
>Yeah, and nobody is losing any money because you wouldn't have bought it
>anyway!


Do not feed the retard any positive reinforcements, lest ye be
deemed a retard yourself.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Frank Sereno
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-07-2005
TokaMundo wrote:

> On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 14:58:43 -0500, (E-Mail Removed) Gave
> us:
>
>
>>I need to make illegal copies of dvd movies.

>
>
> You're a retard.
>
>>The reason I need to do this is because the movies are not mine.

>
>
> Probably because you are too retarded to make enough money to buy
> them.
>
>
>>Last week I went to Best Buy and stuffed 46 dvd movies down my pants
>>and ran out of the store.

>
>
> Scratch that, you're a total retard.
>
>
>>I plan to return all the movies as soon as I make copies of them,
>>since I am not a thief.

>
>
> Yes, you are, retard.
>
>
>>Before I can make copies, I need to get my hands on a dvd copying
>>machine.

>
>
> You're too retarded to use such a device.
>
>
>> I am not sure what a machine to copy dvd's looks like.

>
>
> See what I mean?
>
>
>>Can someone please tell me what a dvd copy machine looks like so I can
>>go to Best Buy and stuff one down my pants. Yes, I will return it. I
>>am not a thief.

>
>
> You're too retarded to take on such an intricate operation.


Gosh, are you really silly enough to think that someone could get 46 DVD
movies out of a Best Buy by shoving them down his pants and then somehow
get by the inventory control system? I think the guy was either joking
or trolling. And if he was trolling, you fell for it hook, line and sinker.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Justin
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-08-2005
TokaMundo wrote on [Sun, 07 Aug 2005 21:26:54 GMT]:
> On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 20:26:40 GMT, Justin <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave
> us:
>
>>(E-Mail Removed) wrote on [Sun, 07 Aug 2005 14:58:43 -0500]:
>>> I need to make illegal copies of dvd movies.
>>>
>>> Before I can make copies, I need to get my hands on a dvd copying
>>> machine. I am not sure what a machine to copy dvd's looks like.
>>> Can someone please tell me what a dvd copy machine looks like so I can
>>> go to Best Buy and stuff one down my pants. Yes, I will return it. I
>>> am not a thief.

>>
>>Yeah, and nobody is losing any money because you wouldn't have bought it
>>anyway!

>
> Do not feed the retard any positive reinforcements, lest ye be
> deemed a retard yourself.


You should really look up the word sarcasm.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Bill Turner
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-08-2005
(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> The reason I need to do this is because the movies are not mine.
> Last week I went to Best Buy and stuffed 46 dvd movies down my pants
> and ran out of the store.

_________________________________________________

Every police station has a DVD copy machine for public use. Just go to
your nearest one and explain what you have to do.

We'll visit you as often as we can.

Bill T.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Bill Turner
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-08-2005
TokaMundo wrote:

> Do not feed the retard any positive reinforcements, lest ye be
> deemed a retard yourself.

_________________________________________________

Normally I'd agree but this one does show some creativity. Throw him
some crumbs.

Bill T.
 
Reply With Quote
 
The Man Behind The Curtain
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-08-2005
(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I need to make illegal copies of dvd movies.
>
> The reason I need to do this is because the movies are not mine.
> Last week I went to Best Buy and stuffed 46 dvd movies down my pants
> and ran out of the store.
>
> I plan to return all the movies as soon as I make copies of them,
> since I am not a thief.
>
> Before I can make copies, I need to get my hands on a dvd copying
> machine. I am not sure what a machine to copy dvd's looks like.
> Can someone please tell me what a dvd copy machine looks like so I can
> go to Best Buy and stuff one down my pants. Yes, I will return it. I
> am not a thief.
>
> EC
>


Dude, you must have some big pants.

Where do you steal them from?




John

--


Von Herzen, moge es wieder zu Herzen gehen. --Beethoven

 
Reply With Quote
 
TokaMundo
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-08-2005
On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 23:46:25 GMT, Frank Sereno
<(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

>
>Gosh, are you really silly enough to think that someone could get 46 DVD
>movies out of a Best Buy by shoving them down his pants and then somehow
>get by the inventory control system? I think the guy was either joking
>or trolling. And if he was trolling, you fell for it hook, line and sinker.


You're a retard as well if you think that you know what I did or did
not "get". What you need to get is a clue.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Beyond the Office [Making Movies: Copying Old Home Movies to DVD - 09/13/2005] Ablang DVD Video 0 09-14-2005 06:24 AM
Easiest/best way to make DVD archival copies... Steve Forrestor DVD Video 52 12-05-2004 05:02 AM
XP update and pirated/illegal copies of XP LuckyGuy Computer Support 1 08-09-2004 04:28 AM
DVD Movies Saturation High, Colours weird, other movies fine Steve Computer Information 0 04-25-2004 06:36 AM



Advertisments