Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Adobe GoLive 5.0

Adobe GoLive 5.0

koklynn.yip@angelexcrm.net

Hey, I just wanted to let you guys know that I found a really good deal
on Adobe GoLive 5.0. A download version is on sale here:

http://store.crmsoftwares.com/adgoli5.html

If you don't know, Adobe GoLive is a web-authorizing and
site-management tool. This version also has a lot of new features that
make it easier to use with Photoshop, Illustrator, and LiveMotion
files.

Just thought you might want to check out this great deal!