Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Burn Rental DVD'S?

Burn Rental DVD'S?

Boy Meets Web

Hey,

A few years ago, my friend bought dvdxcopy platnium from 321studios. It
copied any DVD including rental movies. Since then, I learned that dvdxcopy
platnium has been discontinued. That's too bad, cause I wanted to purchase
a copy.

Does anyone know of any software like dvdxcopy platnium - that copies all
DVD'S - including rental movies?

Thanks in Advance!

Boy

http://www.usenet.com

Happy Dude

"Boy Meets Web" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
Hey,

A few years ago, my friend bought dvdxcopy platnium from 321studios. It
copied any DVD including rental movies. Since then, I learned that dvdxcopy
platnium has been discontinued. That's too bad, cause I wanted to purchase
a copy.

Does anyone know of any software like dvdxcopy platnium - that copies all
DVD'S - including rental movies?

Thanks in Advance!

Boy

Rental movies are no different then the ones you buy...except maybe
packaging...which you don't take anyways.

nicholas waiton

dvd shrink will do job for you
"Happy Dude" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> "Boy Meets Web" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey,
>
> A few years ago, my friend bought dvdxcopy platnium from 321studios. It
> copied any DVD including rental movies. Since then, I learned that

dvdxcopy
> platnium has been discontinued. That's too bad, cause I wanted to

purchase
> a copy.
>
> Does anyone know of any software like dvdxcopy platnium - that copies all
> DVD'S - including rental movies?
>
> Thanks in Advance!
>
> Boy
>

> Rental movies are no different then the ones you buy...except maybe
> packaging...which you don't take anyways.

JayCee

Boy Meets Web wrote:
> Hey,
>
> A few years ago, my friend bought dvdxcopy platnium from 321studios. It
> copied any DVD including rental movies. Since then, I learned that dvdxcopy
> platnium has been discontinued. That's too bad, cause I wanted to purchase
> a copy.
>
> Does anyone know of any software like dvdxcopy platnium - that copies all
> DVD'S - including rental movies?
>
> Thanks in Advance!

What you are talkng about is STEALING. It is illegal to make copies of
copyrighted DVDs, PERIOD. Everytime an illegal copy is made it takes
money from the pockets of performance artists and studios. Do not make
illegal copies.

crystalskull

.. Everytime an illegal copy is made it takes
> money from the pockets of performance artists and studios.

So guys like Tom Cruise,etc only make 50mill a movie instead of 80mill?
poor guys.

6088WN327@FBIcentral.gov

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 18:04:32 GMT, JayCee <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Boy Meets Web wrote:
>> Hey,
>>
>> A few years ago, my friend bought dvdxcopy platnium from 321studios. It
>> copied any DVD including rental movies. Since then, I learned that dvdxcopy
>> platnium has been discontinued. That's too bad, cause I wanted to purchase
>> a copy.
>>
>> Does anyone know of any software like dvdxcopy platnium - that copies all
>> DVD'S - including rental movies?
>>
>> Thanks in Advance!

>What you are talkng about is STEALING. It is illegal to make copies of
>copyrighted DVDs, PERIOD. Everytime an illegal copy is made it takes
>money from the pockets of performance artists and studios. Do not make
>illegal copies.

He wont be making anymore copies. His message was forwarded to our
offive at least 50 times already. Arrests will be made shortly.

The FBI

Justin

crystalskull wrote on [Fri, 5 Aug 2005 23:39:57 -0700]:

> . Everytime an illegal copy is made it takes
>> money from the pockets of performance artists and studios.

> So guys like Tom Cruise,etc only make 50mill a movie instead of 80mill?
> poor guys.

Wow, so Tom Cruise does every job involved in making a movie and DVD?

plew@csus_abcdefg.edu

On 2005-08-06, Justin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> crystalskull wrote on [Fri, 5 Aug 2005 23:39:57 -0700]:
>>
>> . Everytime an illegal copy is made it takes
>>> money from the pockets of performance artists and studios.

>> So guys like Tom Cruise,etc only make 50mill a movie instead of 80mill?
>> poor guys.

> Wow, so Tom Cruise does every job involved in making a movie and DVD?

Or would the "artists" get money from the LATE return charges also?