Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > omniprocesesor install xppro

omniprocesesor install xppro

why dose xp install my procesesor as omniprocesesor and
it work till i install my capture card then it gets very
unhappy and run very slow procesesor speeds can i change
my procesesor driver to normal pc insteda omni crap i
think its what hosein my install