Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Looking for Expedition Robinson TV Show (Survivor US) DVD

Looking for Expedition Robinson TV Show (Survivor US) DVD

iabeb@yahoo.ca

Hi,

I am looking for the Swedish TV show Expedition Robinson on dvds (all
seasons), this reality show started in Sweden in 1997. Survivor (US
version) uses a similar format where 1 person will outplay, outlast all
other players and win a large amount of money.

Let me know if you can help me or know someone who could at iabeb
@yahoo.ca

I have many TV shows and a very large list of reality shows on DVDs.
Just email me to have a complete list.

thanks