Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > NeroVision Express 2 failure

NeroVision Express 2 failure

Daniel Prince

I am trying to burn a DVD with NeroVision Express 2. I have tried
it three times now and each time it has failed. Here is the only
error message I can find in the 11,188 line log file:

[07:53:17] DVDEngine ERROR
[07:53:17] DVDEngine cause: 128 (nmc_processing_exception)
[07:53:17] DVDEngine source: _VOBS::_M_do_guarded_processing ()
[07:53:17] DVDEngine description: Exception during encoding

Does anyone know what this means and what, if anything, I can do
about it? Thank you in advance for all replies.
--
I just heard a TV commercial about an automobile that has a rear
entertainment system. I immediately wondered exactly how would an