Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DVD Aspect Ratio

DVD Aspect Ratio

TES

Hi,
I have TMPGEnc DVD Author 1.6 for authoring video DVD's but it forces to
chose one of its select video resolution or aspect ratio.
Is there any software which could allow us to chose our own aspect ratio and
resolution, or at least won't bother to change the resolution of the
original video?

Thank you!

erik

"TES" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Qd_Fe.5232$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> Hi,
> I have TMPGEnc DVD Author 1.6 for authoring video DVD's but it
> forces to chose one of its select video resolution or aspect ratio.
> Is there any software which could allow us to chose our own aspect
> ratio and resolution, or at least won't bother to change the
> resolution of the original video?
>
> Thank you!

All assets must be DVD compliant, which involves resolution and aspect
ratio (also bitrate, framerate, etc). You can put material with
different aspect ratio on 1 disc, but not in one titleset (In TDA
called track, methinks).