Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Anyone hear anything on "Swamp Thing" reissue?

Anyone hear anything on "Swamp Thing" reissue?

tabernacle2002@hotmail.com

Does anyone have any information about the movie Swamp Thing and a
reissue of it on DVD?

Guy I know mentioned it to me off hand that he was looking thru one of
these online dvd stores (he could not remembr which one) and in the
coming release section he said he saw it coming out in a month or two.

What I really want to know is what will be the price, and will this be
the European version (with the Adrienne Barbeau bath scene) or the tame
American version??