Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > MGM's new Love At First Bite - music changed

MGM's new Love At First Bite - music changed

Wolfman6

I know that when this title was released on VHS and laserdisc back in the
80's they were unable to get the rights to Alicia Bridge's "I Love the
Nightlife" from the disco dancing scene, so they substituted some other
song.

I just got the new MGM DVD release and it is the same version! It lists
this song in the credits, though and it does not even appear in the movie.
It is on the trailer that is included. I would think that they would have
been able to get the rights for the song now since it has been used in
several other movies over the past 10 years that have made it to DVD intact.

What gives!?!?!?!?! I was really looking forward to finally having the
version of this that I saw in the theaters. This really sucks! pun
intended!

wolfman6