Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Fatso with Dom Deluise and Anne Bancroft

Fatso with Dom Deluise and Anne Bancroft

Ray

Does anyone know if this title is coming on DVD any time soon? Amazon has
it listed with January 1, 2010 as the release date. I'm guessing that can't
be correct.

Thanks

--
Ray

Remove NO and SPAM to reply

frankl

This dvd was supposed to be released on July 12th, 2005 - Release day
came and went and now all sites say 01/01/2010 - Anchor Bay is the
studio that holds the rights according to all websites like Amazon.com.
When you go to Anchor Bay's website they do not even have Fatso in
their catalog. Very confusing, we have been looking forward to this
film on dvd for some time. Hope someone can clarify what is going on
with this release.