Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Panasonic E85 question (UK)

Panasonic E85 question (UK)

Observer

I have a Panasonic E85. I have finally got everything (VCR, TV, Sky) working
together (don't ask!) and I'm really pleased with it.

My query is, I'm a bit confused with video formats. I am using a new
computer system, with XP and therefore have Windows Moviemaker. I also have
Pinnacle 9. I tried both with a short film, recording to both CD-R and DVD-R
but neither disk was recognised by the recorder.

What settings should I be using to make this possible, or will I have to
record the finished film to the DV tape and then transfer this to the
recorder?

Regards and thanks in advance

Pat Macguire

PS I have Nero 6.

Panasonic trying to disrupt sales the OM-D by offering up rumours ofa new, high-end Panasonic? RichA Digital Photography 3 02-15-2012 01:16 PM
Trunk beteen Panasonic IP-PBX Panasonic Cisco.ahmed@gmail.com Cisco 1 06-24-2009 10:30 PM
Panasonic FZ7 Accessories in stock at Panasonic.com J. Clarke Digital Photography 0 05-12-2006 05:00 PM
Pana E85 multi-region? Maz DVD Video 0 01-03-2005 10:35 PM
Panasonic Printer Uninstall Question Willy Skass Computer Support 3 02-15-2004 03:07 PM

Advertisments