Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > WB Looney Box 3?

WB Looney Box 3?

tristabella

> (Also, reportedly, that they plan to get around the uncut vintage Disk 2
> & 4 cartoons by labeling it as "for collectors; some material not suited
> for younger children"...)

Excellent! I'm tired of being "protected" by those who have a different
notion of what is suitable for me to view. I'm 40 years old, and if I don't
like it, I turn it off. I don't complain and expect someone to censor things
for my sensitivities! Rant off now.

Bella

Derek Janssen

Recent rumblings out of
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=3677 have the
preliminary list for Warner's next October collector's Looney Tunes DVD
boxset:

---
Disc 1 - BUGS BUNNY CLASSICS (149 mins)

1. Hare Force
2. Hare Remover
3. Hare Tonic
4. A Hare Grows in Manhattan
5. Easter Yeggs
6. The Wabbit Who Came to Supper (commentary)
7. Bowery Bugs (commentary)
8. Homeless Hare
9. The Case of the Missing Hare (commentary)
10. Acrobatty Bunny
11. Wackiki Wabbit (commentary)
12. Hare Do
13. Rebel Rabbit
14. Hillbilly Hare (commentary)
15. Duck! Rabbit! Duck! (commentary)

Disc 2 - Hollywood Caricatures and Parodies (141 mins)

1. Daffy Duck in Hollywood
2. Hollywood Capers (commentary)
3. The Coo-Coo Nut Grove (commentary)
4. Porky's Road Race
5. The Woods Are Full of Cuckoos
6. She Was an Acrobat's Daughter (commentary)
7. The Film Fan
8. Speakin' of the Weather
9. Thugs with Dirty Mugs (commentary)
10. Goofy Groceries
11. Swooner Crooner (commentary)*
12. Wideo Wabbit
13. The Honey-Mousers (commentary)
14. The Last Hungry Cat
15. The Mouse That Jack Built (commentary)

Disc 3 - Porky and the Pigs (143 mins)

1. I Haven't Got a Hat (commentary)
2. Porky's Romance (commentary)
3. Porky's Party (commentary)
4. Porky in Egypt
5. Porky and Teabiscuit
6. Pigs Is Pigs
7. Pigs in a Polka (commentary)*
8. Porky Pig's Feat (commentary)
9. Daffy Duck Slept Here
10. Bye, Bye Bluebeard
11. An Egg Scramble
12. Robin Hood Daffy (commentary)
13. The Windblown Hare
14. Claws for Alarm (commentary)
15. Rocket Squad (commentary)

Disc 4 - All Stars Cartoon Party (146 mins)

1. Daffy Duck and the Dinosaur
2. Super Rabbit (commentary)
3. Daffy Duck and Egghead
4. A Gruesome Twosome (commentary)
5. Draftee Daffy (commentary)
6. Falling Hare (commentary)
7. Steel Wool
8. Birds Anonymous (commentary)*
9. No Barking (commentary)
10. Rabbit Punch
11. An Itch in Time (commentary)
12. Odor-able Kitty (commentary)
13. Walky Talky Hawky (commentary)*
14. Gonzales Tamales (commentary)
15. To Beep or Not to Beep (commentary)
---

(Also, reportedly, that they plan to get around the uncut vintage Disk 2
& 4 cartoons by labeling it as "for collectors; some material not suited
for younger children"...)

Derek Janssen

RnR Lesnar

Excellent!!! I can't wait for the parodies disc, those are among my favorite
Looney Tunes.

RnR Lesnar

news:aehBe.44153$(E-Mail Removed)...

[ot] looney Brits JaR MCSE 8 05-30-2005 07:21 PM
Q: Looney Tunes box sets Roy DVD Video 1 04-05-2005 09:09 PM
FA:Golen age of Looney Tunes Box sets:Not on dvd PNeski DVD Video 1 12-07-2004 11:31 PM
Re: Looney Tunes Mess Steve(JazzHunter) DVD Video 3 07-13-2003 10:58 PM
The Looney Tunes Golden Collection jayembee DVD Video 14 07-13-2003 10:31 PM

Advertisments