Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > new action flick: BANLIEU 13

new action flick: BANLIEU 13

Goro

ANyone check this french film out? it's produced by Luc Besson and has
the same production feel to it that DANNY THE DOG has. It's a pretty
dumn story, but what does elevate it are the amazing stunts and
fighting. No, it's not ONG BAK, but it's more coherent and enjoyable
than BORN TO FIGHT. I'm looking to find YAMASAKI on dvd as well.

here's the official site and has some cool clips.

http://www.b13-lefilm.com/site1/index.html

-goro-