Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > Luke's Compz0r

View Poll Results: Is it worth getting a new MoBo for more ram room?
Yes 2 28.57%
No 3 42.86%
I don't know 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Luke's Compz0r

Flukemanguy Flukemanguy is offline
Senior Member

New photos Taken with my new DVD803 Sanyo Video Camera! It pwnz!!!

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

hehe, i am getting a new digi cam soonz
Nice, but ummwhats with the junk on the HDD? and the red eyes?
thats, all i have to comment, and its always better to save mula then to spend it!

Flukemanguy Flukemanguy is offline
Senior Member

That would be my attempt at hiding the wires, of corse doesn't work without side panel on, but it does when it is on! and its also my neon switch and stuff, um, can ya vote please?
The red eyes? I don't know, ask the people that made the case, but hell! They can be bloody annoying in the middle of the night.....
btw, nice reply time

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Get to large LED's and mount them in...or multi coloured ones like the sunbeam Chameleon ...
I Vote Cheese , nah its good more light and those LED will work wonders... maybe a LED CPU Fan?
Fluke :: I have quick fingers but slow internet, therefore i am limited

Flukemanguy Flukemanguy is offline
Senior Member

Hmm, points taken....but I need money (hint hint)

CJRulz CJRulz is offline
Member

then you should be buying them instead of the led feet eh

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

LED Feet? are they sunbeam, if they are Buy them and the 2 Blue LEDs and or a Chamleon

Flukemanguy Flukemanguy is offline
Senior Member

I don't know, havn't bought LED feet yet Still looking for some in NZ!

CJRulz CJRulz is offline
Member

I thought you were ordering them from USA???

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia