Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > Luke's Compz0r

View Poll Results: Is it worth getting a new MoBo for more ram room?
Yes 2 28.57%
No 3 42.86%
I don't know 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Luke's Compz0r

Flukemanguy Flukemanguy is offline
Senior Member

Nope I will have one...eventually....yep thats me...I am gonna get lots of stuff......it might take a while.....thats all....

SynDR0m3 SynDR0m3 is offline
Junior Member

nice sig.

Flukemanguy Flukemanguy is offline
Senior Member

MIKE! WTF?! DUDE! THAT IS NOT COOL! NOT COOL AT ALL.....You owe me....

SynDR0m3 SynDR0m3 is offline
Junior Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

SynDR0m3 SynDR0m3 is offline
Junior Member

roflmfao, u left it logged in here u retard, serves you right

Flukemanguy Flukemanguy is offline
Senior Member

Oh it was you! You bastard!!! Sorry mike Thort it was you since you were talking about my mum....earlier...lmao

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

lol, u crack me up , what was ur sig about anyways

Flukemanguy Flukemanguy is offline
Senior Member

uhh I think I have it saved in an MSN log....brb
10 min later...
OMG I AM SO GAY!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
286
32kb of ram
1mb hard dick
5 1/4 floppy dick (yum)
-----------------------------
Very immature don't you think?
And do they really suite my compy?

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i have a 186, it hoons with a SLi setup
and syn is a very Wierd person

Flukemanguy Flukemanguy is offline
Senior Member

I know, at most NZ lans, he is known as Stepmania Boy, Apparently, he wouldn't stop playing the game LMAO