Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > IMPOSSIBLE RIPPING DVD CLOSER AND THE MACHINIST

Reply
Thread Tools

IMPOSSIBLE RIPPING DVD CLOSER AND THE MACHINIST

 
 
mimi
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-10-2005
I'm very sad. I wasn't able to decrypt and rip DVD of the
movies "CLOSER and THE MACHINIST" even if I used all the softwares I
had, that are ANYDVD, DVDDECRYPT, DVDSHRINK, VOBBLANKER, DVDWASHER.

Anybody can help me please????

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

--
Rispondimi al mio indirizzo

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Jim
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-10-2005
mimi wrote:
> I'm very sad. I wasn't able to decrypt and rip DVD of the
> movies "CLOSER and THE MACHINIST" even if I used all the softwares I
> had, that are ANYDVD, DVDDECRYPT, DVDSHRINK, VOBBLANKER, DVDWASHER.
>
> Anybody can help me please????
>
> (E-Mail Removed)
>


Yeah, here's some advice for you. BUY THE DVD INSTEAD OF TRYING TO STEAL
IT BY "RIPPING" IT! I'm glad you weren't able to steal it ...
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
unclejr
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-11-2005
Jim wrote:
> Yeah, here's some advice for you. BUY THE DVD INSTEAD OF TRYING TO STEAL
> IT BY "RIPPING" IT! I'm glad you weren't able to steal it ...


Dude, you need to remember to take your meds... Your position on this
matter is well-established. Now, move on with your life.

-Junior

 
Reply With Quote
 
Mr. Pope John Hole III
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-11-2005
"mimi the crook" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I'm very sad. I wasn't able to decrypt and
>rip DVD of the movies "CLOSER and THE
>MACHINIST" even if I used all the
>softwares I had, that are ANYDVD,
>DVDDECRYPT, DVDSHRINK,
>VOBBLANKER, DVDWASHER.


>Anybody can help me please????


Aw, poor thing, whayt ever will you do?









Mr. Pope John Hole III

The favor of your reply is requested.

http://icasualties.org/oif/

"I once fought for two days with an arrow through my testicle." Kingdom
of Heaven

"You would make a destructive god, Mr. Hole, but as a human, you remain
pathetic and ineffectual." -- Heck

 
Reply With Quote
 
Urra Dipschitt
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-11-2005
In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
"mimi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Anybody can help me please????


Worked fine here. Buy a new computer.
 
Reply With Quote
 
gunner
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-11-2005
I had no problem with Closer using DVDShrink 2.3. That was several months
ago on a out of box disc. Haven't tried Machinist.

Gunner
"Urra Dipschitt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> "mimi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Anybody can help me please????

>
> Worked fine here. Buy a new computer.



 
Reply With Quote
 
Peter Wilson
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-12-2005
On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 10:09:21 -0700, "gunner"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I had no problem with Closer using DVDShrink 2.3. That was several months
>ago on a out of box disc. Haven't tried Machinist.
>


I ripped Machinist last week w/DVDShrink. No problem.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Mark Spatny
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-12-2005
On 10 Jun 2005 18:43:14 -0700, "unclejr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Jim wrote:
>> Yeah, here's some advice for you. BUY THE DVD INSTEAD OF TRYING TO STEAL
>> IT BY "RIPPING" IT! I'm glad you weren't able to steal it ...

>
>Dude, you need to remember to take your meds... Your position on this
>matter is well-established. Now, move on with your life.
>
>-Junior


His position is not only well established, it is correct. Buy or rent
the discs instead of stealing them.
 
Reply With Quote
 
unclejr
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-12-2005
Mark Spatny wrote:
> His position is not only well established, it is correct. Buy or rent
> the discs instead of stealing them.


I didn't say that I disagreed with him. I was just pointing out that
I'm tired of his semi-vitriolic whining about it.

-Junior

 
Reply With Quote
 
Urra Dipschitt
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-12-2005
In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>,
"unclejr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Mark Spatny wrote:
> > His position is not only well established, it is correct. Buy or rent
> > the discs instead of stealing them.

>
> I didn't say that I disagreed with him. I was just pointing out that
> I'm tired of his semi-vitriolic whining about it.


He didn't say you said you disagree with him. He was just pointing out
that it's not ethical. We're tired of your whining about his whining.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Machinist with Plain Old Ruby Objects Sean DeNigris Ruby 2 03-09-2010 04:00 AM
impossible to delete file because it is impossible to take ownership Devvie Nuis Computer Support 21 04-20-2009 02:07 AM
closer...closer....RAM-based system steve NZ Computing 7 09-15-2006 05:10 AM
Is ripping unencrypted scratched DVD more reliable than 1:1 copying of that same DVD? Kathi DVD Video 0 07-17-2006 06:46 AM
Making the simple impossible and the impossible unthinkable... xfx.publishing@gmail.com Perl Misc 5 06-30-2006 11:50 AM



Advertisments