Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Wonder Woman Season 3 Bonus disc

Wonder Woman Season 3 Bonus disc

Bratboy

Am just curious if theres anything else on the disc besides the Shazaam
episode? Seems like alot of disc space for one 30 minute show
Thanks in advance

jayembee

"Bratboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Am just curious if theres anything else on the disc besides the Shazaam
> episode?

No, not even a menu.

> Seems like alot of disc space for one 30 minute show

Well, yes, it is. I fact, I'd forgotten that it was only a 30-minute show. I
never watched it when it was first on. I'm surprised that they didn't include
an episode of ISIS along with it.

Speaking of the WB bonus discs, I noted that my copy of the SMALLVILLE bonus
disc in the LOIS & CLARK set was in a "Volume 8" sleeve even though it was
actually Volume 7 (the SHAZAM! disc is Volume . I'm curious whether this is
true on all copies, or mine is just aberrant.

-- jayembee

Billy Joe

jayembee wrote:
> "Bratboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Am just curious if theres anything else on the disc besides
>> the
>> Shazaam episode?

> No, not even a menu.
>
>> Seems like alot of disc space for one 30 minute show

> Well, yes, it is. I fact, I'd forgotten that it was only a
> 30-minute
> show. I never watched it when it was first on. I'm surprised
> that
> they didn't include an episode of ISIS along with it.
>
> Speaking of the WB bonus discs, I noted that my copy of the
> SMALLVILLE bonus disc in the LOIS & CLARK set was in a "Volume
> 8"
> sleeve even though it was actually Volume 7 (the SHAZAM! disc
> is
> Volume . I'm curious whether this is true on all copies, or
> mine is
> just aberrant.
>
> -- jayembee

Well, to be aberrant would be abhorrent, so perhaps they (WB)
were just errant?

BJ

Bratboy

"jayembee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Bratboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Am just curious if theres anything else on the disc besides the Shazaam
>> episode?

> No, not even a menu.
>
>> Seems like alot of disc space for one 30 minute show

> Well, yes, it is. I fact, I'd forgotten that it was only a 30-minute show.
> never watched it when it was first on. I'm surprised that they didn't
> include
> an episode of ISIS along with it.
>
> Speaking of the WB bonus discs, I noted that my copy of the SMALLVILLE
> bonus
> disc in the LOIS & CLARK set was in a "Volume 8" sleeve even though it was
> actually Volume 7 (the SHAZAM! disc is Volume . I'm curious whether this
> is
> true on all copies, or mine is just aberrant.
>
> -- jayembee

Lol, havnt seen any mention of Isis yet but I still remember
"Zypher winds which blow on high, lift me now so I may fly" heheh