Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > 2 x Brand new DVDs for 10

2 x Brand new DVDs for 10

Jimbo

This is a great site which gives away brand new 20GB apple I-pods just for
completing a few offers!!

Now available in the U.K for the 1st time !!!

BBC say it is not a scam
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ht/3683524.stm

Use this link to log in - enter your e-mail address and a password -
complete one of the free offers and Bobs your Uncle - A free brand new
I-pod.

Register with cyberslotz and deposit 5, once you do this they
give you 5 for free - then go to roullette and put 5 on black and 5 on
red
Once you win you get 10 to either gamble with or withdraw.

OR

Register with Channel DVD - register and you get 2 DVDs for 10

If you use this link i will complete one of your offers and we are on our
way to a free 20GB I-pod
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=16387204