Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Video Editors

Video Editors

Bob

I would like to rip one or more scenes from several DVDs, edit the
files with a video editor and burn the results onto a single DVD.

I want the video editor to be relatively simple as my intention is to
use it to compose DVDs from my favorite scenes.

What software do you recommend?

I would also like to make Open Sessions like with CSs so I can add to
the scenes on any given DVD that I previously edited. Is that
possible?

Jordan

I use the Ulead suite. It's a nice setup, Google for Ulead.

- Jordan

puzzled

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I would like to rip one or more scenes from several DVDs, edit the
> files with a video editor and burn the results onto a single DVD.
>
> I want the video editor to be relatively simple as my intention is to
> use it to compose DVDs from my favorite scenes.
>
> What software do you recommend?
>
> I would also like to make Open Sessions like with CSs so I can add to
> the scenes on any given DVD that I previously edited. Is that
> possible?

Encryption is your foe.
Are the DVD's commercial releases?
If so, download and install: DVD shrink
NOTE: Though this defeats the copyright encryption code,
it only deals with VOB files.
You will need a video editing suite, for em..... Editing!
My personal preference being Videowave 7 professional.
Putrid and feral, nontheless totally beneign corpse and
feotal relapse, fart intoxication anal relapse. Penetrate
the organic orafice, slap the thighs, branston pickle!
Mushroom minge in cohorts with the fat slap of the
bunions, wankers are ovalulating within the horlicks?
A total braindead dickhead is bound to post a reply?

Bob

On 2 Jun 2005 16:26:32 -0700, "Jordan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I use the Ulead suite. It's a nice setup, Google for Ulead.

I saw it but someone said Pinnacle was much better. I will take a look
based on your recommendation.

Any good Rich Text Editors for ASP.NET 2.0? VB Programmer ASP .Net 2 01-26-2006 03:26 PM
ASP.NET WebForm Editors! Adam Knight ASP .Net 3 07-22-2005 09:24 PM
vhdl editors Salvatore Callea VHDL 6 10-07-2004 09:29 AM
XML Editors Brian Shannon ASP .Net 2 08-19-2004 12:00 AM

Advertisments