Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DVD-RW only writes about 20-30 times?

DVD-RW only writes about 20-30 times?

nolsar

I have memorex DVD-RW 4.7GB discs, In Nero the disc writes and finishes
properly, but shows nothing when I play it on my sony DVD player. the player
is good and the DVD-RW worked at least 20 times before.disc has no
scratches Are they limited to burning only 20 to 30 times?

John Howells

"nolsar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

> I have memorex DVD-RW 4.7GB discs, In Nero the disc writes and finishes
> properly, but shows nothing when I play it on my sony DVD player. the

player
> is good and the DVD-RW worked at least 20 times before.disc has no
> scratches Are they limited to burning only 20 to 30 times?

No. What shows on the system where it is being recorded?

John Howells

Gerhard Nowak

Might be a software problem. Got the same very often.

In my case I had to just reset my network with: "netsh winsock reset"

Then Nero burned again errorless.

Gerry