Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > I need to rant.

I need to rant.

pyzadnvz@ephemail.net

They should be a outlaw if retailer saids they will ship your order out in
a certain time it should be shipped out, i not talking out how long it
takes the shipping company to get it to you i mean the actual retailer
senting it to fedex, ups, etc. If run out of an item tell me damn it.

Also another thing let me cancel my order and make it easy to do so i
shouldn't have to jump loops to cancel an order this means no having to
leave voice mails you most likely, one company i had to call them
and never call or email me back basterds.

Yes i try being nice but it doesn't seem to work more than half the time.

Justin

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote on [Mon, 16 May 2005 15:38:06 -0500]:
> They should be a outlaw if retailer saids they will ship your order out in
> a certain time it should be shipped out, i not talking out how long it
> takes the shipping company to get it to you i mean the actual retailer
> senting it to fedex, ups, etc. If run out of an item tell me damn it.
>
> Also another thing let me cancel my order and make it easy to do so i
> shouldn't have to jump loops to cancel an order this means no having to
> leave voice mails you most likely, one company i had to call them
> and never call or email me back basterds.
>
> Yes i try being nice but it doesn't seem to work more than half the time.

There should be a law that if you can't spell you be booted offline.

Alpha

"Justin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)2go.com...
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote on [Mon, 16 May 2005 15:38:06 -0500]:
>> They should be a outlaw if retailer saids they will ship your order out
>> in
>> a certain time it should be shipped out, i not talking out how long it
>> takes the shipping company to get it to you i mean the actual retailer
>> senting it to fedex, ups, etc. If run out of an item tell me damn it.
>>
>> Also another thing let me cancel my order and make it easy to do so i
>> shouldn't have to jump loops to cancel an order this means no having to
>> leave voice mails you most likely, one company i had to call them
>> and never call or email me back basterds.
>>
>> Yes i try being nice but it doesn't seem to work more than half the time.

> There should be a law that if you can't spell you be booted offline.

As well as if you cannot create a sentence at all, and Justin is lost on
that one.

Impmon

On Mon, 16 May 2005 15:38:06 -0500, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>They should be a outlaw if retailer saids they will ship your order out in
>a certain time it should be shipped out, i not talking out how long it
>takes the shipping company to get it to you i mean the actual retailer
>senting it to fedex, ups, etc. If run out of an item tell me damn it.

AFAIK there's one at least in Michigan that if an item is out of stock
and won't be in within 30 days from your initial order, they are
required to let you know and offer you an option to wait or cancel the
order at no penalty.

>Also another thing let me cancel my order and make it easy to do so i
>shouldn't have to jump loops to cancel an order this means no having to
>leave voice mails you most likely, one company i had to call them
>and never call or email me back basterds.
>
>Yes i try being nice but it doesn't seem to work more than half the time.

That happens unfortunately. Usually it's because the company very
rarely get cancellation request they just don't handle them as they
should.

When I need to cancel the order, I let them know just once. They
should be able to handle it if they don't want to cause problem later
like having to pay for return postage when I mark the package refused
and when I call my cc company to challenge the charge.

FAQmeister

"Impmon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
> On Mon, 16 May 2005 15:38:06 -0500, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>> They should be a outlaw if retailer saids they will ship your order
>> out in a certain time it should be shipped out, i not talking out
>> how long it takes the shipping company to get it to you i mean the
>> actual retailer senting it to fedex, ups, etc. If run out of an item
>> tell me damn it.

Another unhappy DVDsoon customer?

> AFAIK there's one at least in Michigan that if an item is out of stock
> and won't be in within 30 days from your initial order, they are
> required to let you know and offer you an option to wait or cancel the
> order at no penalty.

I'm pretty sure there is an identical federal law.

--
Buford T. Justice
The alt.video.dvd faq is located at: