Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > New Netflix Return Address

New Netflix Return Address

Keith

Rather than the usual Copell, TX address that is a few miles from my
house, the latest disc that I received is addressed to:

NEAREST NETFLIX SHIPPING FACILITY
PO Box 268915
Oklahoma City, OK 73126-8915

Has anyone else seen this? Does the USPS automatically forward, or
should I expect this to further increase the times between DVD's?

Manda

Keith <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Rather than the usual Copell, TX address that is a few miles from my
> house, the latest disc that I received is addressed to:
>
> NEAREST NETFLIX SHIPPING FACILITY
> PO Box 268915
> Oklahoma City, OK 73126-8915
>
> Has anyone else seen this? Does the USPS automatically forward, or
> should I expect this to further increase the times between DVD's?

This is a new envelope that Netflix is testing out. Instead of using
mailing stickers, each distribution center has its own envelopes with their
address pre-printed on. Then your address is printed directly on the
outside flap as need be. My labels often arrived very smeared before, so I
see this as a welcome change. But the downside is that the return address
is that of the distribution center that shipped that particular disc and
not necessarily your personal DC.

I wouldn't be too concerned unless it becomes a trend.

Manda
who wishes her secondary DCs were as close as that, most are 400+ miles
away