Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Princo Black DVDS these any good ?

Princo Black DVDS these any good ?

Paul GoodBar

Just bough 50 for 25 bucks thats why i ask Anyway i ran them though
a media ID program and its says the id is (PRINCO), so i would think
these are made by them dirrectly ?? or not ?

They are 4 times, just got them becuase i like burning my backups at 2
or 1x for compatability and maing sure the burn is perfect.

Thanks.

Paul GoodBar

UMM they arenot black their balnk and they are realy whiteontop and
blueish tun on the bottom. Not that i have anthing against balck DVDS

Thanks.

Jay Stewart

"Paul GoodBar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> UMM they arenot black their balnk and they are realy whiteontop and
> blueish tun on the bottom. Not that i have anthing against balck DVDS
>

> Thanks.

Dude, calibrate your spell checker to your home planet's setting!

Steve(JazzHunter)

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 02:27:54 GMT, "Jay Stewart"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Paul GoodBar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>>

>> UMM they arenot black their balnk and they are realy whiteontop and
>> blueish tun on the bottom. Not that i have anthing against balck DVDS
>>

>> Thanks.

>Dude, calibrate your spell checker to your home planet's setting!

Yah, what's a "tun?"

... Steve ..

Alpha

I hope your age is below 9.

"Paul GoodBar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Just bough 50 for 25 bucks thats why i ask Anyway i ran them though
> a media ID program and its says the id is (PRINCO), so i would think
> these are made by them dirrectly ?? or not ?
>
> They are 4 times, just got them becuase i like burning my backups at 2
> or 1x for compatability and maing sure the burn is perfect.
>
> Thanks.

Paul GoodBar

No just have a wirless keyboard that wants to work when it wants to
work. And atyper who can't ****ed with morons complaing about spelling
?

Not your retarded enough to understand the question even with the
spelling are you ?