Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Tom & Jerry - Spotlight Collection (R1)

Tom & Jerry - Spotlight Collection (R1)

CNS

I just received this great 2-disc set, but to my disappointment, I got an
censored version of disc 1.. I have been informed that Warner will offer
replacements with an uncensored disc 1 - does anybody know how to get these
new uncensored replacements? AND - will they ship these replacement overseas
to Europe (Denmark, in my case)..?

/Christian

Baron Sloan

"CNS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:a2fa1$4265452c$3e3d92a9$(E-Mail Removed)-service.com...
> I just received this great 2-disc set, but to my disappointment, I

got an
> censored version of disc 1.. I have been informed that Warner will

offer
> replacements with an uncensored disc 1 - does anybody know how to

get these
> new uncensored replacements? AND - will they ship these replacement

overseas
> to Europe (Denmark, in my case)..?

Yes I bought the region 2 version of this set, and it too has been
censored to pander to the liberal polically correct (kill-joy)
do-gooders.

I have fond memories of watching these as a child, and for some
ludicrous reason the voice of "Mammy Two Shoes" has been replaced with
some posh sounding women that completely ruins the experience for me!

Finding location with Tom Tom XL Matty F NZ Computing 9 12-29-2010 11:50 PM
Tom and Jerry games **Group User** C++ 1 02-26-2010 04:02 PM
gratis Tom Tom 700 of Laptop Wilbert Computer Support 2 02-22-2006 10:15 AM
Where can I buy or download Tom and Jerry - Fraidy Cat tomjerry DVD Video 1 04-04-2005 09:13 PM
New Tom and Jerry set edited but WB will correct Michael Rogers DVD Video 1 01-18-2005 05:57 PM

Advertisments