Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Info needed urls etc user groups fof 169 hdtv

Info needed urls etc user groups fof 169 hdtv

uriah@nospam.net

just purchased a toshiba 3000 with http://169time.com/ hdtv
firewire no drm output and am seeking to add tivo like capabilities to
my current computer. Can anyone who has links to user groups, news
groups, forums, or has done this themself help with some info?

The unit is expensive but not super much more than buying new non
moded unit which I needed for my monitor and I have old computers
laying around to make the avxi so the capture and play back problems
are of most interest to me.