Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Joy Of Painting Dvds

Joy Of Painting Dvds

Dragon

Anyone point me in the right direction for dvds, checked a few sights with
no luck.. Ebay has afew but not at 24 quid

cheers dave

Mark A

Dragon wrote:

> Anyone point me in the right direction for dvds, checked a few sights
> with no luck.. Ebay has afew but not at 24 quid

Just record one episode. Once you've seen that one, you've seen 'em all.

Regards

Mark

Dragon

i agree mate but not for me, there for my ald fellow he loves it on sky and
doesnt have sky plus, as for recording it he hasnt got a clue and i dont
have a video anymore all dvd, should invest in a dvd recorder next

dave

"Mark A" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dragon wrote:
>>
>> Anyone point me in the right direction for dvds, checked a few sights
>> with no luck.. Ebay has afew but not at 24 quid

> Just record one episode. Once you've seen that one, you've seen 'em all.
>
> Regards
>
> Mark

Chris and Heather

"Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsuX8e.98349$(E-Mail Removed). uk...
>i agree mate but not for me, there for my ald fellow he loves it on sky and
>doesnt have sky plus, as for recording it he hasnt got a clue and i dont
>have a video anymore all dvd, should invest in a dvd recorder next

Yeah Yeah, and if someone said it was great, you'd have agreed with that!

Nice excuses - just one would suffice! More you make, more they look like
you are making excuses

Banter, gotta love it.

Chris

> dave
>
> "Mark A" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Dragon wrote:
>>>
>>> Anyone point me in the right direction for dvds, checked a few sights
>>> with no luck.. Ebay has afew but not at 24 quid

>> Just record one episode. Once you've seen that one, you've seen 'em all.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Mark

Mark Fraser (News)

In article <I7V8e.96950$(E-Mail Removed) >,
Dragon <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Anyone point me in the right direction for dvds, checked a few sights
> with no luck.. Ebay has afew but not at 24 quid

> cheers dave

Is there much joy in painting a DVD?

--
What do you say, Norm?
Any cheap, tawdry thing that'll get me a beer.

|\ /| ark Fraser /(E-Mail Removed)

OT: Happy Happy Joy Joy! Mike T. MCSE 79 11-19-2006 08:22 PM
happy joy joy tribe MCSE 5 07-28-2004 06:48 PM
Happy Happy Joy Joy, I recovered my photos Tama Mativa Digital Photography 9 05-24-2004 04:58 PM

Advertisments