Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Pointer to DVD Frequently Asked Questions List

Pointer to DVD Frequently Asked Questions List

Stan Brown

http://dvddemystified.com/dvdfaq.html

Please note: Jim Taylor is the author of the FAQ; I have no
connection with it other than as happy reader.

(followups set to a.v.d only)

http://OakRoadSystems.com/

Frank Sereno

Stan Brown wrote:
> http://dvddemystified.com/dvdfaq.html
>
> Please note: Jim Taylor is the author of the FAQ; I have no
> connection with it other than as happy reader.
>
> (followups set to a.v.d only)

Hey, did you post this on the proper day so that it won't annoy Buford T?