Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > 'Spaceballs' Is Being Re-Released, But What About 'Robin Hood: Men In Tights'?

'Spaceballs' Is Being Re-Released, But What About 'Robin Hood: Men In Tights'?

John Eckart

'Spaceballs' is a great movie, and I'm going to buy it, again (I hate buying movies more than once), but while Mel Brooks is spending so much time on a RE-release, why not do a first time release of 'Men in Tights'? Actually, it's already been released, just not in the U.S., so it wouldn't be hard to do.

Kubez

"John Eckart" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:4lk7e.5858$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net:

> 'Spaceballs' is a great movie, and I'm going to buy it, again (I hate
> buying movies more than once), but while Mel Brooks is spending so
> much time on a RE-release, why not do a first time release of 'Men in
> Tights'?

I'm just curious. How pathetic a post would the other guy have had to
have made if YOU had won the bet?

Bratboy

"Kubez" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> "John Eckart" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:4lk7e.5858$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net:
>
>> 'Spaceballs' is a great movie, and I'm going to buy it, again (I hate
>> buying movies more than once), but while Mel Brooks is spending so
>> much time on a RE-release, why not do a first time release of 'Men in
>> Tights'?

> I'm just curious. How pathetic a post would the other guy have had to
> have made if YOU had won the bet?

While you may not like his choices in Movies I don't see why asking about
another Mel Brooks Film is "Pathetic" as you put it. I personally would like
to see "High Anxiety" which was only released as part of an R2 DVD
collection long ago and maybe his remake of "To be or not to be".

Jay G.

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 02:13:20 GMT, John Eckart wrote:

> 'Spaceballs' is a great movie, and I'm going to buy it, again (I hate
> buying movies more than once), but while Mel Brooks is spending so much
> time on a RE-release, why not do a first time release of 'Men in
> Tights'?

Mel Brooks doesn't decide when his movies get released, the movie studios
do. In this case the two films are owned by two different studios, so it's
not an "either/or" situation.

-Jay

ephedralover@hotmail.com

I know this is very non-solid info, but Robinhood Men in Tights is on
the Netflix site. I have added it to my Q. It lists release date as
unknown. Im sure its coming out though,.

Bratboy

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I know this is very non-solid info, but Robinhood Men in Tights is on
> the Netflix site. I have added it to my Q. It lists release date as
> unknown. Im sure its coming out though,.

LOL, dont count on releases due to being listed at netflix as one you can
add to your save list. Ive had High Anxiety listed as saved for over a yr
now. Still says release unknown <sigh>

ephedralover@hotmail.com

> LOL, dont count on releases due to being listed at netflix as one you

can
> add to your save list. Ive had High Anxiety listed as saved for over

a yr
> now. Still says release unknown <sigh>

Like I said, non-solid.

Raśl Bloodworth

*plonk*

> I'm just curious. How pathetic a post would the other guy have had to
> have made if YOU had won the bet?

Java & LAMP - being better or being popular ? heather.fraser@gmail.com Java 14 10-17-2007 03:50 AM
Form still being submitted despite being invalid =?Utf-8?B?TWFyayBQYXJ0ZXI=?= ASP .Net 4 07-25-2005 02:46 PM
OT: Men & Women Brat® MCSE 22 07-02-2004 08:08 PM
Event handler is being detached without being released Moshe Katz Javascript 2 05-02-2004 06:42 AM

Advertisments