Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Divx-Xvid movie repair software whats a good program to use ?

Divx-Xvid movie repair software whats a good program to use ?

Digital Sheep

Divx-Xvid movie repair software whats a good program to use ?

Just downloaded this TV Episode. Not home when its on so i download
it.

Anyway my download program said something about it being currupted and
it no worky.

When downloading it aloud me to preview it. But the full file refuses
to play

Need some help in picking so good repair programs.

Thanks one and all.

Biz

"Digital Sheep" <1@2> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Divx-Xvid movie repair software whats a good program to use ?
>

> Just downloaded this TV Episode. Not home when its on so i download
> it.

Ever hear of a VCR or DVR? If you're not going to be home, you record it
for later viewing. Novel concept that many use, perhaps you ought to look
into it.

> Anyway my download program said something about it being currupted and
> it no worky.
>
> When downloading it aloud me to preview it. But the full file refuses
> to play
>
> Need some help in picking so good repair programs.
>
> Thanks one and all.

Nonymous

"Biz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3MS6e.68457$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Digital Sheep" <1@2> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>

>> Divx-Xvid movie repair software whats a good program to use ?
>>

>> Just downloaded this TV Episode. Not home when its on so i download
>> it.

> Ever hear of a VCR or DVR? If you're not going to be home, you record it
> for later viewing. Novel concept that many use, perhaps you ought to look
> into it.

That's an asinine answer. What are you doing in a DVD group then? You
shouldn't be watching DVDs. Ever hear of a movie theatre?

Digital Sheep

Don't trust my Video, Either cuts out or they start the show early or
late. i can;t win.

I used to do this but go anoyed to much when it started early or
later. Even when i left 30 minutes between start and finish :0