Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Im LOST making a VCD, HELP !!!

Im LOST making a VCD, HELP !!!

Jp

Is there an easy way to make VCD or a DVD? I basically want to convert a
"video clip" format, or any other formats like divx, wmv, etc...to VCD so I
can view it in my DVD player. I have a dvd burner on my computer and a
regular cd rom. Thank you for all of your sugestions.