Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Write once only dvd disk--newbie

Write once only dvd disk--newbie

A P

Can i record a second movie on the unused portion of a disk provide
there is enough time left? Email also welcome.--AL

Biz

"A P" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can i record a second movie on the unused portion of a disk provide
> there is enough time left? Email also welcome.--AL

Yes, as long as you dont close the session or finalize the disk unitl you
are done.

E. Barry Bruyea

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 18:46:46 GMT, "Biz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"A P" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Can i record a second movie on the unused portion of a disk provide
>> there is enough time left? Email also welcome.--AL
>>

>Yes, as long as you dont close the session or finalize the disk unitl you
>are done.

If he's already recorded a movie on the disk, the chances are it's
already finalized, in which case, NFW.