Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > ScreenSelect turnaround time.

ScreenSelect turnaround time.

Jimbo

This topic has probably been dragged up before for all the Internet DVD
rentals, however, I shall continue.

Lately I've noticed a real drop in the turnaround time at ScreenSelect.
What used to be a returned one day, screenselect processed the next, and
dropped through the letterbox the next seems to have become a 5 day
process. It usually now takes 2 days to register they've received them
and another 2 days to decide what to send me next.

Anyone else experienced this? I guess so as I can't imagine the company
are singling me out.

Cheers
Jimbo.

Sunsett

Yep, I've had the same problem with them, what started out as a great
service is turning into a shambles.

"Jimbo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d318it$pbk$(E-Mail Removed)...
> This topic has probably been dragged up before for all the Internet DVD
> rentals, however, I shall continue.
>
> Lately I've noticed a real drop in the turnaround time at ScreenSelect.
> What used to be a returned one day, screenselect processed the next, and
> dropped through the letterbox the next seems to have become a 5 day
> process. It usually now takes 2 days to register they've received them
> and another 2 days to decide what to send me next.
>
> Anyone else experienced this? I guess so as I can't imagine the company
> are singling me out.
>
> Cheers
> Jimbo.

Mike

"Jimbo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d318it$pbk$(E-Mail Removed)...
> This topic has probably been dragged up before for all the Internet DVD
> rentals, however, I shall continue.
>
> Lately I've noticed a real drop in the turnaround time at ScreenSelect.
> What used to be a returned one day, screenselect processed the next, and
> dropped through the letterbox the next seems to have become a 5 day
> process. It usually now takes 2 days to register they've received them and
> another 2 days to decide what to send me next.
>
> Anyone else experienced this? I guess so as I can't imagine the company
> are singling me out.
>
> Cheers
> Jimbo.

Yes. I switched to tesco and all is as it should be again

Jimbo

Mike wrote:
> "Jimbo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>Anyone else experienced this? I guess so as I can't imagine the company
>>are singling me out.

> Yes. I switched to tesco and all is as it should be again

Tesco's looks good. I like that they clearly state what their
cancellation policy is. Looks like I'm gonna switch then.

Ta
Jimbo

Sean Black

In article <d318it$pbk$(E-Mail Removed)>, Jimbo
<(E-Mail Removed)> writes
>This topic has probably been dragged up before for all the Internet DVD
>rentals, however, I shall continue.
>
>Lately I've noticed a real drop in the turnaround time at ScreenSelect.
>What used to be a returned one day, screenselect processed the next,
>and dropped through the letterbox the next seems to have become a 5 day
>process. It usually now takes 2 days to register they've received them
>and another 2 days to decide what to send me next.
>
>Anyone else experienced this? I guess so as I can't imagine the company
>are singling me out.

Seems to happen every couple of months, after that it returns to normal.
I must have been with them nearly a year now and I have probably 3 or 4
slow-downs in that time, apart from that it's generally been the normal
3 day turnround. It did slow quite dramatically at Christmas, but I
suppose that's to be expected.

At Easter they sent me an extra DVD, I'm on the 3 at a time scheme, but
over Easter I had 4, could have been a cock up, but there were
definitely 3 titles listed in the at home section of "my selection", so
it doesn't seem like it, maybe they sent out an extra one to allow for
any delays for all the bank holidays.
--
Sean Black

Sony to ax 10,000 jobs in turnaround bid: Nikkei - (via Reuters) Bruce Digital Photography 180 05-16-2012 09:02 PM
Screenselect service embee DVD Video 2 10-03-2006 04:10 PM
Question to all who feel Netflix has quick turnaround time. Don B DVD Video 17 02-17-2004 02:39 AM
NetFlix TurnAround Time: Does This Look Familiar? V.S. DVD Video 19 12-24-2003 07:44 AM

Advertisments