Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Q: Looney Tunes box sets

Q: Looney Tunes box sets

Roy

Hi,

I want to buy (some of) the Looney Tunes box sets

I find these available
- Golden Collection
- Golden Collection vol 2
- Spotlight Vol 02 (can't seem to find Vol 01 ..does it exist?)
- Premiere collection Vol. 1

Now I understand that Premiere collection Vol 1 is included in 'Golden
Collection' (So Premiere Collection is not interesting)
What is the story for Spotlight Vol 02? ...is this also included in Golden
Colection 1 or 2?

Thanks for the info,.
Roy

jayembee

"Roy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I want to buy (some of) the Looney Tunes box sets
>
> I find these available
> - Golden Collection
> - Golden Collection vol 2
> - Spotlight Vol 02 (can't seem to find Vol 01 ..does it exist?)
> - Premiere collection Vol. 1
>
> Now I understand that Premiere collection Vol 1 is included in 'Golden
> Collection' (So Premiere Collection is not interesting)
> What is the story for Spotlight Vol 02? ...is this also included in Golden
> Colection 1 or 2?

Get the two Golden Collections. Everything else is just a subset of the
Golden Collections.

-- jayembee