Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > 140+ New DVDs FOR SALE - Sealed - Great Resale Potential

140+ New DVDs FOR SALE - Sealed - Great Resale Potential

Sylassa

These movies are all region 1 (USA), authentic sealed movies from the
distributor. I am moving, and don't have time to sell one at a time. I
GUARANTEE that whoever buys this auction will double there money, as I
am listing these far below cost, and FAR below what they would sell
for on ebay, overstock, in the store etc.

Someone could buy these and make over $1200 in 5 days listing these
on ebay, overstock, etc. I just don't have the time, unfortunately, as
I'm about to be on the street.

80% of the movies are sealed, and most of of print. Out of Print means
these are no longer made, and are worth much more on the market. For
example, ET sold for $20 in the store, it is already worth $40 on
ebay/overstock. I totalled up what these would sell for on auction
sites (and I mean actual going prices with bids) and the total was
well over $2300.

If you want to keep the movies for your collection, great, but this is
a geat opportunity for somenoe to make some money, unfortunately at my
expense. All it will take is a little time listing them idividually
and seeing what they go for. A little time invested, and you've made
money GUARANTEED. I can ship or you can pick up in Southeast Texas.

Again, I am listing these below what it would even cost me to buy them
all from my distributor (which is a major distributor that handles
Best buy, K-Mart, etc). $850 + $40 shipping, and they are yours.

I accept Money Order, Personal Checks (which must clear), or if you
like you can pick them up! AGAIN MOST OF THESE ARE NEW, THIS MEANS YOU
CAN TURN AROUND AND SELL THEM ON AUCTION SITES, ETC FOR NEW PRICE.
DOUBLE YOUR MONEY INVESTED. OUT OF PRINT DISCS USUALLY GO FOR MUCH
MORE. There are a lot of discs, shipping and handling will be around
$40 Fedex ground and will ship IMMEDIATELY upon payment clearing
(money orders immediately) with tracking emailed. Overseas is fine,
but you will pay much more in shipping.

NEW:

54 ( 2 copies out of Print)
Back to the Future Box Set
Midnight Express (Out of Print)
On Golden Pond (Out of Print)
50 First Dates
Reservoir Dogs
Donnie Brasco
Heist
Harold and Maude (Out of Print)
Barney Miller Complete 1st Season
Futurama Complete 2nd Season
Dead and Buried (Out of Print Numbered)
Quatermass 2 (Out of Print)
ET Extra Terrestrial WS (Out of Print)
Runaway Jury
Ghost and Mrs Muir
Father of the Bride 2
Shakiest Gun in the West
Much Ado About Nothing
Stateside
American Me (2 copies)
The Healer
Tora! Tora! Tora!
Quatermass and the Pit (rare and Out of Print)
Bordello of Blood (Out of Print)
On the Waterfront Special Edition
Disney Treasures Chronological Donald x 2 (Out of Print)
Disney Treasures Mickey in Living Color 2 (OOP)
The Reagans
Hope Ranch
Viva La Bam 1st Season
Village of the Damned
The Hulk 2 disc SE
Cybermutt
The Lost World - Jurassic Park DTS
Star Trek TOS Volume 38 (OOP)
Quantum Leap Season 1
Stay Hungry
Star Trek TOS Vol 17 (OOP)
The Killing Fields
North Dallas Forty
Richard Pryor Show Vol 2
Eyes of Laura Mars
Mother, Jugs, and Speed
Ghost and Mr Chicken (OOP)
Gunfight at OK Corral
Hot Dog the Movie x 2 (OOP)
Another 48 Hours
Will Penny
Twilight Zone Vol 40
Pillow Talk
In the Mouth of Madness
Major League
Batman the Movie
Dr Phibes Rises Again (Out of Print)
Logan's Run
Little Shop of Horrors
Empire Records
Taxi - Complete 1st Season
Radio Flyer
What Dreams May Come
Let's Make Love
Ilsa 3 disc set
Betty Blue
Daddy Day Care
Big Daddy
UNIVERSAL MONSTERS LEGACY COLLECTION EDITION!! x 2 (OUT OF PRINT Sells
for $100+ each)
Snoop Doggs Buckywild
Best of Chris Rock Show 2
Hour of the Wolf
Saturday the 14th
Critters 4
Freeway
Discovering Alaska
Exit to Eden
A Walk to Remember
Cecil B Demented
Blondie
Chato's Land
Mr Mom
Charlotte Gray
Bride of Chucky
Lemon Sky
Mirror has Two Faces
Wanted : Dead or Alive
In the Time of the Butterflies
Tigerland
Orgy of the Dead
Joe Somebody
Big Trouble In Little China 2 disc DTS (Out of Print)
Little House on the Prairie Pilot
Cadence
Spun
The Vikings