Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Happy to report So far so good with DVDSoon

Happy to report So far so good with DVDSoon

Bratboy

After seeing some of the reports here about poor/slow service from DVDSoon I
was wrried about taking a chance on em but did so cause of price savings. So
far out of all the stuff I ordered, both upcoming releases and current
releases, all have arrived within a week of availability or shipped after a
few days of being on order. So far Ive managed to save rather alot with
them. Don't know if I just got lucky or if they have improved since some of
the posts I'd read previously. Anyway just thought I'd share the info