Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > La Femme Nikita: Season 3: Announced?

La Femme Nikita: Season 3: Announced?

fredman

Did I miss the official announcement of this? I went over to
dvdpricesearch today for a biweekly scan of upcoming titles and I
noticed this in the new announcements box of their splash page. After
the weird handling of Season 2, I wasn't sure if they'd get around to
3 and 4. Dvdpricesearch says 6/28. We'll see if it happens...
Cheers.

jayembee

fredman <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Did I miss the official announcement of this? I went over to
> dvdpricesearch today for a biweekly scan of upcoming titles and I
> noticed this in the new announcements box of their splash page. After
> the weird handling of Season 2, I wasn't sure if they'd get around to
> 3 and 4. Dvdpricesearch says 6/28. We'll see if it happens...

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=3128

-- jayembee

fredman

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 05:37:50 GMT, jayembee
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>fredman <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Did I miss the official announcement of this? I went over to
>> dvdpricesearch today for a biweekly scan of upcoming titles and I
>> noticed this in the new announcements box of their splash page. After
>> the weird handling of Season 2, I wasn't sure if they'd get around to
>> 3 and 4. Dvdpricesearch says 6/28. We'll see if it happens...

>http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=3128
>
>-- jayembee

Thanks Jay, I've finally linked that TV site. It does say that music
rights for one song were not secured resulting in the changing of that
song on the 'new' 2nd season set. I was fortunate enough to obtain
the original 2nd season set via preorder online. Anyone know which
song had to change? Cheers.