Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Anyone know anything about the Grabadora brand DVD recorder

Anyone know anything about the Grabadora brand DVD recorder

JMC

Local store is selling a brand of DVD recorder with and without an 80 Gig
HD. The brand is called Grabadora. In multiple searches on the net, no
luck in finding anything about them other than they make recording media,
appears to be Spanish or Latin in nature. Any help most appreciated.

Thanks

John

Jason Halsey

"JMC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Local store is selling a brand of DVD recorder with and without an 80 Gig
> HD. The brand is called Grabadora. In multiple searches on the net, no
> luck in finding anything about them other than they make recording media,
> appears to be Spanish or Latin in nature. Any help most appreciated.
>
> Thanks
>
> John

probably a staples brand.

Gene E. Bloch

On 3/14/2005, JMC managed to type:
> Local store is selling a brand of DVD recorder with and without an 80 Gig HD.
> The brand is called Grabadora. In multiple searches on the net, no luck in
> finding anything about them other than they make recording media, appears to
> be Spanish or Latin in nature. Any help most appreciated.
>
> Thanks
>
> John

"Grabadora" is the Spanish word for recorder...

Are you sure it's the brand name and not a description of the device?

If it's the brand name, all I can say is "How cute!".

Gino

--
Gene E. Bloch (Gino)
letters617blochg3251

ephedralover@hotmail.com

Was it right next to the Estúpido blank dvd's?

Richard C.

"JMC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Local store is selling a brand of DVD recorder with and without an 80 Gig
> HD. The brand is called Grabadora. In multiple searches on the net, no
> luck in finding anything about them other than they make recording media,
> appears to be Spanish or Latin in nature. Any help most appreciated.
>
> Thanks
>
> John

grabadora is Spanish for "recorder".
It is not the brand.