Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > Syn.PC

Syn.PC

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

lol go get some Red/Black Spray Paint and hit the Spray button
Fluke the picture quality

SynDR0m3 SynDR0m3 is offline
Junior Member

i was @ Flukemanguys house when i took those pics (after a 3 day lan lol) ww_crimson: ...why?
and i will just go buy a new floppy drive or replace it with my card reader and get a new front panel for it
edit...i need better pics!!!

stlava stlava is offline
Senior Member
stlava's Avatar

Floppy drives pwn.. anyone that says their stupid and useless are stupid and useless themselves. I mean really everyone needs to always to have a floppydrive..

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i don't... does that make me stupid... i don't even have a CD Drive! , i am a wieghless Gamer

Flukemanguy Flukemanguy is offline
Senior Member

You don't need any drives....if your computers a home client, but if its a server, you can just share the drives

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

my computer weighs up only 13 KG thats just as heavy as my dog time for a bita 1 hand lifting i say

SynDR0m3 SynDR0m3 is offline
Junior Member

i like chicken.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i like cheese... specially ones that run on 12 volt instead of 5!

SynDR0m3 SynDR0m3 is offline
Junior Member

yush vewy noice.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

now enough for random spam...
Get modding on the PC!!!!

Possible SYN flood? Christian Holm Cisco 2 02-23-2005 05:01 AM
SYN Floods & Cisco 2500 serie questions Liam Cisco 4 10-10-2004 03:18 AM
Along the same lines of Dr. Syn... Shinner DVD Video 0 08-25-2004 05:02 PM
Dr. Syn (Scarecrow) Shinner DVD Video 4 08-05-2004 10:19 PM
PIX 501 - SYN Timeout Duration 0:02:01 Rik Bain Cisco 11 11-03-2003 11:50 PM

Advertisments