Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > SCTV Volume 3 DVD question

SCTV Volume 3 DVD question

TB

I understand the new V3 box of SCTV episodes has a few with Martin Short in
them. Can anyone tell me if one of the episodes features a hilarious "Peter
Pan" spoof with Short playing Robin Williams playing Peter Pan and John
Candy playing transvestite Devine as Tinker Bell?

Also, does any of the three Volumes have the skit of John Candy (who face
slaps just about everyone at one point or another) in a spoof called "South
Seas Sinner" with guest Betty Thomas?

T.B.

Andrew Krieg

In article <uguVd.37661$(E-Mail Removed)>,
TB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>I understand the new V3 box of SCTV episodes has a few with Martin Short in
>them. Can anyone tell me if one of the episodes features a hilarious "Peter
>Pan" spoof with Short playing Robin Williams playing Peter Pan and John
>Candy playing transvestite Devine as Tinker Bell?
>
>Also, does any of the three Volumes have the skit of John Candy (who face
>slaps just about everyone at one point or another) in a spoof called "South
>Seas Sinner" with guest Betty Thomas?

You'll have better luck asking this question on alt.tv.sctv.

--
=__ __ __ _ __ _= Andrew Krieg - Professional Newsgroup Junkie =
=_ __ _ __ _ _ __= =

some uke

TB wrote:
> I understand the new V3 box of SCTV episodes has a few with Martin Short in
> them. Can anyone tell me if one of the episodes features a hilarious "Peter
> Pan" spoof with Short playing Robin Williams playing Peter Pan and John
> Candy playing transvestite Devine as Tinker Bell?

Actually, Martin Short plays David Steinberg playing Captain Hook.
(Booga booga!)

Assuming the pattern of one SCTV Network 90 "cycle" per volume, it'll be
in V4...

> Also, does any of the three Volumes have the skit of John Candy (who face
> slaps just about everyone at one point or another) in a spoof called "South
> Seas Sinner" with guest Betty Thomas?

....and V5.

See <http://sctvguide.ca/episodes/index.htm>.

[Giorgy! Uzbecks stole my .sig!]

DVD Verdict reviews: SCTV: VOLUME 2, THE OSBOURNES: SEASON 2.5, and more! DVD Verdict DVD Video 0 09-29-2004 09:07 AM
Sctv dvd Question Eric Gorse DVD Video 0 06-24-2004 05:21 PM
Re: SCTV Coming to DVD in '04 Apollo C. Vermouth DVD Video 0 09-04-2003 12:42 AM
Re: is "SCTV" ever coming to DVD? Hitman of Las Vegas DVD Video 2 07-08-2003 05:34 PM
Re: is "SCTV" ever coming to DVD? dinosaurbob DVD Video 0 06-27-2003 07:34 AM

Advertisments