Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Starchaser: Legend of Orin

Starchaser: Legend of Orin

Arthur Lipscomb

Since I know there are one or two others out there who have been waiting for
this, I thought I'd mention Starchaser: Legend of Orin is being released on
June 21, 2005. No word on 3D, but it will be 2.35:1 anamorphic widescreen.
MSRP: $14.95. It was just added to dvd price search the other day.

Also for the benefit for the other two people on the planet who care, The
Pirate Movie is being released this month on the 22nd. MSRP: $19.95, but
Deep Discount has it for $11.99.

Now what's it going to take to get Electric Dreams and the Monster Squad
released?

Derek Janssen

Arthur Lipscomb wrote:

> Since I know there are one or two others out there who have been waiting for
> this, I thought I'd mention Starchaser: Legend of Orin is being released on
> June 21, 2005. No word on 3D, but it will be 2.35:1 anamorphic widescreen.
> MSRP: $14.95. It was just added to dvd price search the other day.

No 3-D. (Not for 80's-polarized ones, you know.)
But at least we get to shut posters up with this one at the next
wish-wank thread.

> Also for the benefit for the other two people on the planet who care, The
> Pirate Movie is being released this month on the 22nd. MSRP: $19.95, but
> Deep Discount has it for $11.99.

Which only reminds us that the REAL 1982 singing-pirates craze it was
trying to cash in on is still on the holy-grail list for Universal...

> Now what's it going to take to get Electric Dreams and the Monster Squad
> released?

"Monster Squad" (such as it is...YEESH! >_< ) was last heard locked away
in the nebulous phantom-zone of Pacific Family Entertainment, and as for
"Electric"...the battle continues.

(Although now that MGM has reportedly passed over to Sony's hands, it's
hard to tell--Warner never did say whether it was music rights holding
up the works, or whether they just weren't bothering.)

Derek Janssen

Tweek

Arthur Lipscomb <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Since I know there are one or two others out there who have been waiting

for
> this, I thought I'd mention Starchaser: Legend of Orin is being released

on
> June 21, 2005. No word on 3D, but it will be 2.35:1 anamorphic

widescreen.
> MSRP: $14.95. It was just added to dvd price search the other day.

YES BABY YES!!!!! YESSSSSS!

I have been waiting a long time for this.

--
Tweek

Sipura SPA-2000 and Merlin Legend Fred VOIP 3 04-26-2005 03:44 PM
Starchaser: Legend of Orin Tweek DVD Video 0 01-19-2005 03:36 PM
"Starchaser: The Legend of Orin" (1985) Vlvetmorning98 DVD Video 0 04-12-2004 11:10 PM
css formatting legend mark | r HTML 5 02-02-2004 09:45 AM
Legend for each row of the asp.net Data Grid Control. msnews.microsoft.com ASP .Net 0 06-30-2003 07:13 AM

Advertisments