Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: There is a Firmware for Toshiba SD-2200 DVD Player?

Re: There is a Firmware for Toshiba SD-2200 DVD Player?

Fernando Suarez

Can anyone if the firmware are out there? and if anyone knows the remote
control numbers to access the configuration, firmware, etc.
Thanks-