Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Back to the Future Trilogy DVD set at Sam's question...

Back to the Future Trilogy DVD set at Sam's question...

ChopTop

I saw this set at Sam's for $16, but I couldn't see on the back of the box
whether it was widescreen or full screen. Does anyone know what it should
be? TIA

Matthew L. Martin

ChopTop wrote:
> I saw this set at Sam's for $16, but I couldn't see on the back of the box
> whether it was widescreen or full screen. Does anyone know what it should
> be? TIA

They have probably stocked both. At my local BJ's Wholesale Club most of
the boxes are similar to the ones you saw. A few have stickers that say
fullscreen or widescreen.

Matthew

You can't win
You can't break even
You can't get out of the game

argo

the ones at my sams club did not have stickers what so ever... so I am
interested in this response.

"Matthew L. Martin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> ChopTop wrote:
>> I saw this set at Sam's for $16, but I couldn't see on the back of the
>> box whether it was widescreen or full screen. Does anyone know what it
>> should be? TIA

> They have probably stocked both. At my local BJ's Wholesale Club most of
> the boxes are similar to the ones you saw. A few have stickers that say
> fullscreen or widescreen.
>
> Matthew
>
> --
> Thermodynamics and/or Golf for dummies: There is a game
> You can't win
> You can't break even
> You can't get out of the game

Fred

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 21:31:11 -0500, "ChopTop" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I saw this set at Sam's for $16, but I couldn't see on the back of the box
>whether it was widescreen or full screen. Does anyone know what it should
>be? TIA

Check the UPC# Fullframe = 02519221312 , Widescreen = 02519221212
and VHS = 02519221212

Fred