Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > E-mail background music

E-mail background music

Jim Adams

Instructions I use:
Using Rich Text (HTML) click on CREATE, then FORMAT, then
BACKGROUND and choose SOUND, then click on BROWSER, LOOK
IN, MY DOCUMENTS, MY MUSIC, MIDI FILES, click on song
title, then OPEN, this brings me back to BACKGROUND SOUND
window. Choose PLAY THE SOUND 1 or CONTINUOUSLY, finally
click OK

I can hear the music playing on my SENT copy. but the
RECIPIENT cannot hear it.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you,

Jim Adams

Marko

You need to send the sound file as a link that the
recipient is able to open.