Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > John Pilger documentaries

John Pilger documentaries

zendo@rocketmail.com

Hello, new here; just writing to say I will pay happily for any and all
John Pilger documentaries, which I find hard to obtain - perhaps you
have some, bought or copied? For my personal use, and I don't mind if
you just copy them tonight, nor whether vid or dvd. Please help!
also, if you can't help by selling to me, perhaps you know someone who
might? thanks much,

A. McCormick http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) : - )