Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > need to open a cdr disk

need to open a cdr disk

alyssa

I am tring to open a disk but i need to reformat it to
open it on my system. there not sure what program was
used for this data. how do i open a cdr disk???? please
help me

Dolphus Brown

open? open a disk? a cdr disk? whatcha talkin' 'bout,
Willis?
Dolphus

Rakesh Chanana [MSFT]

If the CDR is formatted (written to and closed properly), you can use
Explorer to open (read) the contents of that disk.
If the CDR media is blank or not closed properly by the CD creator software,
you cannot open (read) the CD contents in Explorer. You'll have to use a CD
authoring software to read the CD.

--
Thanks,

Rakesh Chanana [MSFT]

Use of included script samplesare subject to terms and conditions
news:10d901c383c2$c4bde820$(E-Mail Removed)...